- Health Family Team. (2018, January 2). https://health.clevelandclinic.org/ears-ringing-from-a-loud-concert-why-thats-not-a-good-sign/
- CHAPTER 11 – NOISE AND PHYSICAL AGENTS AND THE 10 ESSENTIAL SERVICES OF PUBLIC HEALTH Link- https://boisestate.pressbooks.pub/introenvhlth/chapter/chapter-11-noise-and-physical-agents-and-the10-essential-services-of-public-health/
Next, prepare your forum post by creating a Word document. On your document, answer the following questions:
- Do you wear hearing protection when at loud concerts?
- What is your reason for your actions?
- Do you think this reading will change your actions in any way?
Be sure to support your responses by referencing materials from this module. Also, once you have answered the questions, be sure to proofread what you wrote before you share it.