Project Option 1: This option requires you to create a nonprofit and answer the questions. Be creative in your approach to your nonprofit.
For example: Everyone has to raise money in the nonprofit world. Your way needs to be entrepreneurial, unique and effective! Write a paper on your future non-profit organization. Include the following:
1. Discuss your interest in non-profit organizations.
2. In your opinion, what it takes to start a non-profit organization.
3. What needs to be done to make it acceptable to the general public.
4. How to make it attractive to donors.
5. Describe the type of legal structure that would be most appropriate for the non-profit organization.
6. Discuss an event that could be done to help fund the non-profit.