This essay should include 5 questions and 3 short essays.
1. What is the most significant challenge that society faces today? (max. 50 words) it must be 50 or less I will put it in limited place.
2. How did you spend your last two summers? you need to write some sort of good thing in order to giving some taste of leadership (max 50 words)
3. What historical moment or event do you wish you could have witnessed? (max 50 words)
4. Briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities, a job you hold, or responsibilities you have for your family. (max 50 words) should be good and suitable for 14 y.o boy
5. Name one thing you are looking forward to experiencing at Stanford. (max 50 words)
6. The Stanford community is deeply curious and driven to learn in and out of the classroom. Reflect on an idea or experience that makes you genuinely excited about learning. (max 250 words)
7. Virtually all of Stanford’s undergraduates live on campus. Write a note to your future roommate that reveals something about you or that will help your roommate – and us – get to know you better. (Describe me as a sociable. max 250 words)
8. Tell us about something that is meaningful to you and why. (max 250 words)
As you saw the questions it is short essays and questions which are asked by Stanford i think you will do you best and can help me to get accepted from this school. Thank you so much.