12 point font Times Roman, well proofread, and organized. I recommend the paper be single space, bullet points, block format, good use of white space, and headings to enhance the paper’s focus and flow.
1) Draw and label the Dice Model. Plot your scores in the appropriate location. You do not need to define the labels or the 5 dimensions.
2) Interpret what these scores say about your approach to managing conflict.
1. Assess your Advocacy and Inquiry levels. What is the pattern – high or low on Advocacy, Inquiry? Do not focus on interpreting each individual style, focus on the overall pattern and what the gestalt of the pattern illustrates.
2. Do you have a “false consensus” issue?
3. What is your highest and lowest rated styles? Do you have a single or multiple dominant styles? Explain the awareness/able aspect of the identified styles.
4. Other observations about your scores if any….
3) State whether you agree or disagree with the assessment.
4) Provide (a) 2 specific personal examples – 1 for your highest and 1 for your lowest rated styles to support your agreement or disagreement. If there is a tie, pick the one that seems the your most selected or most ignored style. This should NOT be a simple restating of the definition. It needs to tell a who, what, how story.
What have you learned from this analysis?
5) “Upside.” What are 2 benefits/advantages/strengths from the interpretation of the scores (may be 2 different styles) that you can use to leverage in terms of your being an effective member of your 443 team? For each example, provide a specific, actionable, in-depth personal (1) behavior and/or way of thinking, and (2) how you will adopt them to leverage or modify your characteristics moving forward. You might consider in terms of fit with team member scores.
6) “Downside.” What are 2 (can but need not be the same styles as used above) limitations/disadvantages/weaknesses/areas of development from the interpretation of the scores that you can address that may hinder being an effective member of your 443 team? For each example, provide a specific, actionable, in-depth personal (1) behavior and/or way of thinking, and (2) how you will adopt them to leverage or modify your characteristics moving forward. Again, you might consider in terms of fit with team member scores.Below I have attached the DICE MODEL please include the scores. I have also attached a sample paper that needs to look exactly like it format wise. Can you please plot the dice model like the one in the sample paper.