Visit a museum or watch a historical movie and write at least a one-page summary that covers the following:
1. Describe where you went or what you watched.
2. What did you learn from the experience? (Be specific).
3. How has your perspective on history changed?
4. What questions do you still have?
Possible Places to Visit (or visit online virtually):
- Autry Museum of the West (Los Angeles)
- Museum of Tolerance (Los Angeles)
- 12 Years a Slave
- Birth of a Nation
- Hacksaw Ridge
- Saving Private
- Ryan Apollo
- 13 On the Basis of Sex
- The Post
- The Free State of Jones
- Any PBS American Experience
- Any documentary by Ken Burns