Communications and Media
Assignment instructions :
Blog Post – Public Relations
Your client* wants to be known as an expert on how to avoid and cope with Zoom fatigue. Use a public relations medium to help people attending several Zoom calls each day avoid and cope with fatigue.
*You work at agency or at an in-house department where the “client” is your company.
Help students cope with Zoom fatigue
Zoom fatigue affects everyone at school. Using a medium, communicate how to prevent or cope with the problem in a class that incorporates Zoom into instruction.
- Click HERE to read the Zoom fatigue PowerPoint before you begin. Actions powerpoint attached below.
Articles to start your research:
- How to Combat Zoom Fatigue (Harvard Business Review (Links to an external site.)) https://hbr.org/2020/04/how-to-combat-zoom-fatigue
- ‘Zoom fatigue’ is taxing the brain. Here’s why that happens. (National Geographic (Links to an external site.))https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/coronavirus-zoom-fatigue-is-taxing-the-brain-here-is-why-that-happens
- Zoom Fatigue: Don’t Let Video Meetings Zap Your Energy … (Psychology Today (Links to an external site.))https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/lifetime-connections/202004/zoom-fatigue-dont-let-video-meetings-zap-your-energy
- How to Mitigate and Combat “Zoom Fatigue” in the Online Classroom (Univ. of Nebraska Med. Center (Links to an external site.))https://connected.unmc.edu/blog/2020/05/05/how-to-mitigate-and-combat-zoom-fatigue/
- Please, let students turn their videos off in class (The Stanford Daily https://stanforddaily.com/2020/06/01/please-let-students-turn-their-videos-off-in-class/https://stanforddaily.com/2020/06/01/please-let-students-turn-their-videos-off-in-class/