For this assignment, you will select a piece of 2D art that interests you from your home. Any art that is flat or only has two dimensions: length and height but no depth is 2D art. There are many media in 2D art, including drawing, painting, prints, collage, photography/video, graphic design, and animation.
Choose a work that has meaning to you so you can give your description of what you felt when you experienced it. Take a photograph of the 2D work, and include it in the worksheet. Please download the Unit I Assignment Worksheet to fill it out.
Remember to write in complete sentences and use proper grammar for full credit.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.
Review of 2D Artwork Found in Home or Workplace Worksheet
LIVING WITH ART 12TH EDITION
Please write in complete sentences and use APA citation as needed.
- Insert image of work of art.
- Artist’s Name:
- Date created(if unknown, put “n.d.” for no date):
- What is the meaning of the work to you? See pages 41–48 in the textbook.Please write a paragraph (3-5 sentences) response.
- What is the work’s purpose?Why was the work was created? See pages 49–53 in the textbook. Please write a paragraph (3-5 sentences) response.
- What do you like about the work? Please write a paragraph (3–5 sentences) response.